CUIN 513 : Instructional Design for Educational Technology
This course will focus on principles that guide instructional designs in Educational Technology to solve instructional problems. Topics covered include developing professional development materials, courses, individualized instruction, websites, multimedia projects, workshops, and online instruction in the educational setting.
After successfully completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Accurately identify, describe, and apply emerging technologies in teaching and learning environments.
- Confidently demonstrate knowledge, dispositions, and skills of digital age work and learning.
- Plan, design, and effectively assess learning environments and experiences.
- Confidently implement curriculum methods and strategies that use technology to maximize student learning.
- Develop technology-enabled assessment and evaluation strategies.
- Compare and contrast social, ethical, and legal issues surrounding technology.
- Facilitate instruction in the new literacies that emerge within digital/interactive learning environments.